If you are a typical consumer you most likely do the following; browse the internet over a connected device such as a laptop, desktop, or mobile device, visit WIFI hotspots to check bank accounts, online shopping, or check your work emails.
Why? Because it’s convenient!
Yet all of these activities leave you vulnerable to criminal hackers. The problem is that you are transmitting your data (including your passwords, work and social logins, and account numbers) over the internet and or over unsecure WIFI hotspot locations previously mentioned.
Online theft of Identity credentials has skyrocketed over the past few years and now has consumers scrambling to find ways to protect themselves. To help consumers mitigate the very real risk of being hacked, OpenVPN Inc. offers its Private Tunnel VPN service.
Private Tunnel VPN Overview
Private Tunnel sets up encrypted tunnels between your device (Windows, Android, MAC OSX, iOS) and our the secure OpenVPN servers to accomplish this:
- Secure your web browsing over risky public Wi-Fi networks in airports, hotels, or coffee shops
- Access block or restricted services. For example, if you travel to a country that practices internet censorship and blocks services such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix or other web applications, just activate your Private Tunnel and connect to one of our US based servers to enjoy these services as if you were present in the US.
- Conceal your true device IP address and location for privacy and security.
- Provides OpenDNS protection from malicious web traffic, websites, and malware
You Must Trust Your VPN Provider
OpenVPN recommends that whatever VPN provider you chose, make sure they are a reputable service that has a solid reputation in the industry.
Recently a provider was accused of sharing user data with 3rd party providers without their knowledge and injecting a Java script code used for advertising and tracking purposes.
Private Tunnel is based on the award winning OpenVPN core software authored by OpenVPN Inc. and does not work with any 3rd party ad companies and does not sell your information to keep their user confidence high and their privacy secure.
2004 Incorporated / Privately Held
We have fixed and flexible subscription plans that allow users unlimited data.
12 Worldwide Regions:
- Hong Kong
Subscription Payment Options
- Fixed Plan: Unlimited Data, Connect up to 3 devices, $6 monthly or $35 yearly
- Flexible Plan: Unlimited Data, starts with 3 devices, $6 monthly or $35 yearly, / add additional devices for $6 each device.
If you like to test the service risk-free, you can try our free VPN trial.
Major credit cards, Amazon Pay & PayPal