Soverin is an independent private company based in Amsterdam, run by a team of internet enthusiasts who want to create great products that are safe, beautiful and easy to use. Soverin is passionate about changing the status quo and actively wants to raise awareness about digital privacy.
Their servers run on sustainable energy sources and they optimize their database to decrease power consumption. Soverin’s mission is private communication for everyone, to give people control over their privacy.
The technology has been here for years, but nobody can use it. Soverin is here to change that.The messages you send should stay between you and the receiver. More like a sealed envelope than a postcard.
What Is Soverin?
Soverin offers a private, safe and user-friendly email service and as opposed to so call ‘free providers’ they don’t sell your personal data to third parties.
The ’free’ email services most of you use on a daily basis come at a price. There simply is no such thing as a free email service. In the end someone has to pay for the cost of hosting, support and maintenance.
In most cases advertisers are picking up your ’bill’ and in return they are gaining access to your personal data.
That’s why Soverin is here. They are a fair alternative to ’free’ email. For years we have trusted the postman to deliver our mail without reading it. Why should this be different for email? Soverin is honest email.
This means they do not sell your data and are transparent in how they run their business. You are in control of what happens to your data and you own the email address you register with them.
Signing up is a breeze. All you need is a phone number. Soverin is not interested in acquiring personal data or building user profiles. Your mobile phone number is all you need to sign up, it is only used to reset your password.
Soverin is commited to the following principles;
- NO TRACKING Your email is not scanned and you are not profiled
- NO ADVERTISING Your emails will never be read, your data is not sold
- NO LOCK IN Your mailbox is yours, take it wherever you want, no lock-in
- PRIVACY FIRST Feel as free as in the comfort of your own home
The most important Soverin’s features are;
- SECURE BY DEFAULT Built to keep your data safe. Enjoy a private mailbox without eavesdropping. (A+ grade SSL/TLS connection)
- FULLY FEATURED Email (imap), calendar (caldav) and contacts (cardav) simply managed from your Soverin dashboard.
- Private Mailbox
- Virtually unlimited messages
- 25GB storage
- Email filters
- Import old messages
- Public Webpage
- One-minute setup
- Publish PGP key
- Profile picture
- Short bio
- Personal Address
- Choose your domain
- Unlimited aliases
- Multiple domains
- Multiple mailboxes
- Keep using your favourite email apps (App independent Webmail On your phone: Airmail, Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook. On your computer: Airmail, Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook. In your bowser: Rainloop, Roundcube)
Some Of The Big Selling Points Soverin
- Affordable, fair prices
- Private, safe and user-friendly (one minute set up)
- Superior customer service
- App independent
- 25GB storage, additional storage and mailboxes available
- Unlimited aliases
- Import old emails
- Hassle-Free Money-Back Guarantee(domain excluded)
30 Day Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee (excluding domain)
Soverin Review – Prices and Plans
At an affordable and economical price of only EUR 3,25 per month, Soverin is excellent value for money. If you already own a domain, the price is even cheaper: EUR 2,42 per month.
- Credit Card
Conclusion Soverin Review
Soverin has a reputation for being one of the best and honest email providers on the market, and it is evident from our updated review why this reputation is well deserved.
Soverin continues to grow and is developing additional features.As their servers are not in the US, the Patriot act (which has far reaching impact on people’s privacy rights) does not apply.